Start analysing your data online … –
I’m proud to announce my first shiny app rxylib Shiny. This little application is capable to plot and manipluate x-y data, fit them and download the results. It is a online version of the R-package rxylib. Any feedback is appreciated!
- Interactive plots (zoom in and select your data to transform and fit)
- Copy-paste your data into the application
- Build-in transformations (log(x), log(y), normalize, …)
- Fit data to different functions (linear, cubic, exponential decay, gaussian, …)
- Download data as *.csv file
- Download fitted values and figures (pdf, eps, jpeg, …)
Have fun and enjoy!