SQL Server Radio with Matan Yungman (info | twitter| company ) and Guy Glantser (info | twitter | company ) was hosting me for SQL Server radio 52th series. Main topic was discussion on data science, statistics, who data scientist is and what SQL Server offers with R integration, SSRS, PowerBI, Excel and other tools.
45 minutes of talk and laughter with Matan and Guy. Both are very funny and highly professional and our discussion was full of interesting topics and questions, anecdotes and discussing use cases from experiences.
Listen to podcast of 52th show of SQL Server radio and hear what we were laughing and discussing about.
To recap what we were nibbling and chatting about (well, what I was chatting and I am still laughing hearing the show he he):
- what data science is who data scientist is
- Problems with outsourcing data scientists
- What tools are commonly used in data science
- What Microsoft is offering with SQL Server 2016
- Purpose and goals of data science
- Predictions, models and analytics
- R language and R integration
- Use cases from the field
Enjoy listening and thank you guys Matan and Guy for this show, I had a great time!