Last week the latest version of simmer was released on CRAN: v3.1.1.
This version allows adding attributes to arrivals (and basing decisions on their values).
rollback activity was introduced, enabling you to roll back a trajectory with n steps.
In addition, a new
priority param for the
seize() command was introduced. This allows ordering a resource queue based on the arrival’s seize priority.
Check the vignettes on simmer’s CRAN page to get started.
- Add attributes to arrivals and new
rollbackactivity (#17 and #22).
- Add priorities to resources’ queue (#20).
Minor changes and fixes:
- Performance improvements with Boost (1b654fd).
- Fix arrivals’ timing issues (#24).
- Nicer object printing (#26).
selfvisibly, instead of invisibly (#35).
fromconvenience functions (29cccd2 and 7cfdd90).
- Some work on vignettes (#29).
- Fix ggplot2 2.0.0 compatibility issues (#37).