by Carl Nan, DeployR PM
A new version of DeployR, the server-based framework that provides simple and secure R integration for application developers, is now available. (If you're new to DeployR, take a look at the DeployR Overview or download the white paper, Using DeployR to Solve the R Integration Problem.)
The following list highlights the changes and improvements to DeployR 7.4.1.
- Binary downloads are available for Windows, Mac and Linux systems, including Windows 10.
- DeployR Enterprise now supports for RRE 7.4.1.
- DeployR Open now supports R 3.2.x and RRO 3.2.x.
- DeployR now supports Java 8.
- New and improved documentation, including the Getting Started guides referenced below and the new Writing Portable R Code guide for data scientists.
- Check out the R package: deployrUtils, whose goal is to solve several R portability issues that arise when data scientists develop R analytics for use in their local R environment and in the DeployR server environment.
DeployR comes in two editions: DeployR Open is available free on for Linux, Windows and MacOS X. Revolution R Enterprise DeployR adds production-grade features like enterprise authentication and grid scaling, with a paid subscription from Revolution Analytics.
See the official What's New document on the DeployR website.