We are happy to announce a new release of littler. A few minor things have changes since the last release:
- A few new examples were added or updated, including use of the fabulous new docopt package by Edwin de Jonge which makes command-line parsing a breeze.
- Other new examples show simple calls to help with sweave, knitr, roxygen2, Rcpp‘s attribute compilation, and more.
- We also wrote an entirely new webpage with usage example.
- A new option
-d | --datastdinwas added which will read stdin into a data.frame variable
- The repository has been move to this GitHub repo.
- With that, the build process was updated both throughout but also to reflect the current
gitcommit at time of build.