The only Hungarian R User Group so far, the Budapest Users of R Network (BURN), with already more than 120 members, is hosting several lighting talks on the 15th of January (Wednesday):
- Bence Arató (BI Consulting): Who uses R?
- László Bodó: C++ calls in R
- Csaba Burger (Burg Analytics): Financial decisions with lme4
- Gergely Daróczi (rapporter.net): A Pandoc writer in R
- Imre Kocsis (BME MIT): RHadoop. MapReduce in R
- László Köleséri (Planiméter): MED Watch Dashboard
- György Nádudvari (Quanopt): R & Python collaboration
- György Ottucsák: Using R in production. Online Forecasting Application
- Ágnes Salánki (BME MIT): Anomaly detection in R
- Gergely Tóth (rapporter.net): R as a GIS tool
- Gábor Urbanics (Quanopt): Intro to MonetDB.R
This is a Hungarian speaking RUG. We will record each talk and will publish on Youtube for those who would not have time/opportunity to attend.
More details: http://www.meetup.com/Budapest-Users-of-R-Network/events/154712492/