Now that the limited availability period is complete, we're pleased to announce that Revolution R Enterprise 7 is now generally available for all customers on the following platforms (see the detailed list of supported platforms):
- Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux workstations
- Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux and SUSE Linux servers
- Platform LSF and Microsoft HPC Server clusters
- Cloudera and Hortonworks Hadoop clusters
This new release brings many new improvements to Revolution R Enterprise, including:
- The latest Open Source R 3.0.2 engine
- New big-data predictive modeling capabilities, including “decision forests” ensemble models, interactive decision trees, and stepwise selection for GLMs.
- New “Write Once, Deploy Anywhere” functionality, that allows the same big-data predictive analytics R code to run in Hadoop, and in Teradata database. (Teradata support will be generally available in Q1, 2014.)
- New integration accelerators for Tableau and Excel, improved ODBC connectivity, PMML export and much more.
To learn more about Revolution R Enterprise 7, take a look at the ComputerWorld article, “Hadoop gets native R tools for big data analysis“, watch our on-demand webinar “Introducing Revolution R Enterprise 7“, download the Revolution R Enterprise 7 datasheet (PDF) or simply contact us for more information.
If you're an existing subscriber of Revolution R Enterprise, you will already have received an email with download instructions for your upgrade. Revolution R Enterprise 7 has also now available free of charge to students, teachers and researchers as part of our Academic Program.
We hope you enjoy using Revolution R Enterprise 7. Let us know what you think of the improvements!
Revolution Analytics: What's new in Revolution R Enteprise 7