The June 2012 issue of the R Journal, the peer-reviewed open-journal about R packages and applications of R, is now available. This issue includes articles about:
- Efficiently calling C functions from R without the need for wrapper code
- Using clusters of Macs running Apple Xgrid for parallel distributed processing with R
- Semi-automated text classification with the 'maxent' package
- Two papers on time series analysis: one on analysing seasonal data and another on multivariate autoregressive state-space models
- Tools for analyzing air quality data with R
… and that's just a sample. You can read these and other papers, plus news about the R project, at the link below.
R Journal: Issue 4/1, June 2012