GGobi 2 official release
We are pleased to announce the first official release of GGobi 2, available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Since GGobi1, we have made a huge number of changes:
- much much more stable (thanks to Michael’s hard work)
- now much prettier looking (thanks to the move to Gtk2)
- just about every area of the interface has been refined or redesigned
- csv import should now handle any thing you can throw at it
- a new development site and bug tracker
- lots of bugs fixes to the barchart, and many of the tools
And since the release of the first GGobi 2 installer, we have made a number of improvements so that installation is more reliable and should no longer overwrite your path.
A big thanks goes to the whole GGobi team for making this happen:
Debby Swayne, Michael Lawrence, Di Cook, Heike Hofmann, Hadley Wickham
Duncan Temple-Lang and Andreas Buja.
If you do encounter any problems please send email the mailing list or file a bug report – your feedback is appreciated.