This is the bimonthly post (for 2015-06-08) for new R Jobs from R-users.com.
Employers: visit this link to post a new R job to the R community (it’s free and quick).
Job seekers: please follow the links below to learn more and apply for your job of interest (or visit previous R jobs posts).
- Capital Markets Data Scientist (for Freddie Mac @NewYork over $100k/year)
Freddie Mac – Posted by lgodfrey
- New YorkNew York, United States
- 5 Jun2015
- Data Scientist for wildlife conservation in Africa and Asia (@Nairobi)
CITES Secretariat — Monitoring the Illegal Killing of Elephants (MIKE) – Posted by Julian Blanc
- NairobiNairobi, Kenya
- 4 Jun2015
- SAS Analyst (with some bonus skills, such as R) @Virginia
United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) – Posted byrkhockma
- 2 Jun2015
- Statistician for The Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN (@Rome)
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations – Posted by joshua.browning
- RomaLazio, Italy
- 26 May2015