The R package oro.dicom
contains data input/output functions for medical imaging data that conform to the Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine
(DICOM) standard, part of the Rigorous Analytics bundle
The latest version of oro.dicom
(0.3.3) contains a substantial number of updates:
- dicomInfo = readDICOMFile and dicomSeparate = readDICOM, but the old function calls still exist for now to smooth the transition.
- readDICOM now accepts a single file as input, creating the list-of-lists structure with one element in $hdr and $img.
- Modest speed improvements in readDICOMFile from a thorough use of Rprof().
- Added txtProgressBar() to readDICOM and dicomTable.
- Sub-routines used in readDICOM have been made private.
- Added default sform information to dicom2nifti.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Added "instance" input parameter to create4D so the user can decide whether or not to access the "InstanceNumber" DICOM header field for slice ordering.
Please use the mailing list at R-Forge or contact [email protected]
with any suggestions.
To leave a comment
for the author, please follow the link and comment on his blog: Rigorous Analytics
offers daily e-mail updates
news and tutorials
on topics such as: visualization (ggplot2
), programming (RStudio
, Web Scraping
) statistics (regression
, time series
) and more...
If you got this far, why not subscribe for updates
from the site? Choose your flavor: e-mail
, or facebook