We are happy to announce a new release of littler.
A few minor things have changes since the last release:
- A few new examples were added or updated, including use of the
fabulous new docopt
package by Edwin de Jonge which makes command-line parsing a breeze.
- Other new examples show simple calls to help with
Rcpp's attribute compilation, and more.
- We also wrote an entirely new webpage with usage example.
- A new option
-d | --datastdin was added which will read stdin into a data.frame variable
- The repository has been move to this GitHub repo.
- With that, the build process was updated both throughout but also to reflect the current
git commit at time of build.
Full details are provided at the ChangeLog
The code is available via the GitHub repo,
from tarballs off my littler page and the
local directory here. A fresh package
will got to Debian's incoming queue shortly as well.
Comments and suggestions are welcome via the mailing list or issue tracker at the
This post by Dirk Eddelbuettel
originated on his Thinking inside the box blog.
Please report excessive re-aggregation in third-party for-profit settings.
offers daily e-mail updates
news and tutorials
on topics such as: visualization (ggplot2
), programming (RStudio
, Web Scraping
) statistics (regression
, time series
) and more...
If you got this far, why not subscribe for updates
from the site? Choose your flavor: e-mail
, or facebook