We are happy to announce a new release of littler.
A few minor things have changes since the last release:
style="float:left;margin:0 40px 10px 0;"
- A few new examples were added or updated, including use of the
fabulous new docopt
package by Edwin de Jonge which makes command-line parsing a breeze.
- Other new examples show simple calls to help with
Rcpp‘s attribute compilation, and more.
- We also wrote an entirely new webpage with usage example.
- A new option
-d | --datastdinwas added which will read stdin into a data.frame variable
- The repository has been move to this GitHub repo.
- With that, the build process was updated both throughout but also to reflect the current
gitcommit at time of build.
Full details are provided at the ChangeLog
Comments and suggestions are welcome via the mailing list or issue tracker at the