Machine Learning with R is our third course of the autumn term. It takes place in October 25 – 26 in Milano Lima.
If you already use R and want to get an overview of machine learning techniques with R, this is the right course for you! You will need some background in theoretical statistics, probability, linear and logistic regression.
You will learn how to group similar observations using Clustering; how to “naturally” aggregate your variables using Dimensionality Reduction; how to predict outcomes using Regression and Classification (LMs, GLMs, Trees, Random forests, Neural networks). In other words, you will get a full-immersion in the Data Mining and the Machine Learning world, using R.
Machine Learning with R Outlines
– Regression techniques
– Classification techniques (LDA, CLASS, KNN)
– Clustering (HC, NHC)
– Dimensionality reduction (MDS, PCA, CA)
– Neural networks
Machine Learning with R is organized by the R training and consulting company Quantide and is taught in Italian, while all the course materials are in English.
The course is for max 6 attendees.
The course location is 550 mt. (7 minutes on walk) from Milano central station and just 77 mt. (1 minute on walk) from Lima subway station.
If you want to reserve a seat go to: FAQ, detailed program and tickets.
Other R courses | Autumn term
You can find an overview of all our courses here. Next dates will be:
- November 7-8: Data Visualization and Dashboard with R. Show the story behind your data: create beautiful effective visualizations and interactive Shiny dashboards. Reserve now!
- November 21-22: R with Database and Big Data. From databases to distributed infrastructure, master the R techniques to handle and query Big Data. Reserve now!
- November 29-30: Professional R Programming. Organise, document and test your code: write efficient functions, improve the code reproducibility and build R packages. Reserve now!
In case you are a group of people interested in more than one class, write us at training[at]quantide[dot]com! We can arrange together a tailor-made course, picking all the topics that are interesting for your organization and dropping the rest.
The post R live class | Machine Learning with R | Oct 25-26 appeared first on Quantide – R training & consulting.