Registration is now open for my 1.5-day workshop on how to develop end-2-end from a Keras/TensorFlow model to production.
It will take place on February 21st & 22nd in Berlin, Germany.
Please register by sending an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- address for invoice
- phone number
- reference to this blog
The course material will be in English and we will speak a mix of German and English, depending on the participants’ preferences.
(The same course will also be given on 11th & 12th of April, 2019 in Münster, Germany.)
In this workshop, you will learn
- the basics of deep learning
- what cross-entropy and loss is
- about activation functions
- how to optimize weights and biases with backpropagation and gradient descent
- how to build (deep) neural networks with Keras and TensorFlow
- how to save and load models and model weights
- how to visualize models with TensorBoard
- how to make predictions on test data
- how to deploy models with Spotify Luigi and TensorFlow Serving