I wanted to analyze the EXIF information in a whole group of photos from a recent trip to Disney World. Of course I decided to use R and throw in some interactive charting with d3.js, rCharts, and and the new catcorrjs. Integrating the amazing and open-source Perl exiftool was a fun bonus. Click here or on the screenshot below for all the details.
On the trip I was baffled by some bad pictures. I realized the reason was ISO 6400, which was unintentionally set by the ring on our s100 when handing the camera to strangers for group shots.
To leave a comment for the author, please follow the link and comment on their blog: Timely Portfolio.