We’re only a few weeks away!
Don’t miss keynotes from Mara Averick, David Robinson and Tareef Kawaf!
They will be joined by speakers from DataCamp, Crunch, Pfizer, GfK, Biogen, VideoBlocks, Microsoft, Oracle, TIBCO, and Sorensen Impact Center, just to name a few.
The agenda covers a huge range of topics, including:
- Using Shiny in a commercial setting – see Dr Shatrunhai Singh’s presentation: ‘A Shiny way to operationalising analytics’.
- Using R to improve the community – see Joseph Ciesielski’s presentation: ‘The Tidyvese in the non-profit sector: From counting kids to changing outcomes’.
- The use of R in pharma – see Dr Xiao Ni’s presentation: ‘ShinyRAP: A framework for analysis and building interactive/dynamic reports using Shiny/Markdown’.
- R and data engineering – see Jeff Allen’s presentation: ‘Push-button publishing in RStudio Connect’.
- Moving from SAS to R – see Monika Wahi’s presentation: ‘Increasing adoption of R for SAS users in the health field’.
- Commerical applications of Machine Learning – see Matt Dancho’s presentation: ‘HR Analytics: Using Machine Learning to predict employee turnover’.
This is your opportunity to see how organisations of all sizes and industries are using R to solve business problems. You’ll come away inspired and keen to put what you’ve learned into action. But don’t just take our word for it; here’s what attendees from the recent EARL London have said:
“The sessions at the EARL Conference tell you why people did what they did as well as how – and that’s rare for a conference these days.” – Gavin Payne, Red Kite Strategy
“EARL London has given me things to change TODAY and other things I’ll be thinking about for a long long time. Definitely a before and after conference!” – Amit Kohli, ACDI/VOCA
“EARL provides fantastic opportunities for people at every stage of the R journey, whether beginner, advanced or even part of a senior management team, with a variety of technical and non-technical presentations from inspiring and respected speakers within the analytics community. Each of the annual London conferences has inspired me to look into different aspects of the coding language and apply them directly to solving my clients’ problems.” – Jeremy Horne, MC&C Media
“EARL is the perfect setting to get a good sense of what companies and individuals are working on at the cutting edge of data science, R, and analytics. It’s a must-go if you are an aspiring and ambitious data professional.” – Martin Chan, Rainmakers CSI
“If you use R in whatever capacity I would heartily recommend attending EARL. The talks cover a wide range of users, but techniques demonstrated can be employed in many different contexts. I always come away from an R event fizzing with ideas to use in my own work.” – Caroline Kovacs, CHMI University of Portsmouth
For more excellent reasons to attend EARL, keep reading here!
We look forward to seeing you in Boston soon!