The fifth “One World webinar” organized by YoungStatS will take place on September 15th, 2021. Selected young European researchers active in the areas of probability and machine learning will present their recent contributions. The webinar is joint cooperation between the Young Researchers Committee of the Bernoulli Society and the YoungStatS project.
When & Where:
- Wednesday, September 15th, 17:00 CEST
- Online, via Zoom. The registration form will be provided on the YoungStatS website. Further details and the Zoom link will be sent to the registered addresses only.
- Antoine Marchina (Université de Paris)
- Geoffrey Chinot (ETH Zurich)
- Prof. Gábor Lugosi, ICREA Research Professor at Pompeu Fabra University and Barcelona GSE Research Professor, and Blackwell Lecture speaker at the upcoming Bernoulli-IMS 2021 World Congress in Probability and Statistics
The webinar is part of YoungStatS project of the Young Statisticians Europe initiative (FENStatS) supported by the Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability and the Institute of Mathematical Statistics (IMS).