May 7th (8:00pm GMT+2) is the next date for a webinar at Why R? Foundation YouTube channel. We will have an amazing talk by Dr. Nina Zumel and Dr. John Mount from win-vector. The title of the webinar is Advanced Data Preparation for Supervised Machine Learning which corresponds to Practical Data Science with R book that Nina an John have written. Check out 40% discount code – mtpwhyr20 – that you can use on all their goods here.
See you on the Webinar!
- donate: whyr.pl/donate/
- channel: youtube.com/c/WhyRFoundation
- date: every Thursday 8:00 pm GMT+2
- format: 45 minutes long talk streamed on YouTube + 10 minutes for Q&A
- comments: ask questions on YouTube live chat
- 2020-05-14 – Ahmadou H. Dicko – Humanitarian Data Analysis with R
- 2020-05-21 – Erin LeDell (H2O) – Scalable Automatic Machine Learning in R with H2O AutoML TBA
- 2020-05-28 – Bernd Bischl, Florian Pfisterer, Martin Binder – Pipelines and AutoML with mlr3
Heidi Seibold, Department of Statistics (collaboration with LMU Open Science Center) (University of Munich) – Teaching Machine Learning online. Video