When we decided to make all of DataCamp free for an entire week, we expected more learners would visit our site than we typically see. But nothing could’ve prepared us for the explosive growth in activity—some of our longstanding records are being broken on an almost daily basis!
Here are just a few figures from the first four days of DataCamp Free Week:
- 643,000 unique students have visited DataCamp across 189 countries.
- We’ve seen 63,000 new learners create an account, with Friday, Saturday, and Sunday each breaking the previously-held record of most registrations in a single day.
- Learners started a record 150,000 courses and 5 million exercises!
- Learners rated over 39,000 course chapters 5-out-of-5 stars, making up 67% of all our course chapter ratings. This is a true testament to the quality of our learning materials!
- Learners completed a record 4,852 skill assessments using DataCamp Signal, our data skill assessment tool.
These numbers paint just a small picture of the increased learning taking place on DataCamp this week. We’re also seeing huge spikes in activity from countries that haven’t previously had a strong presence on DataCamp, and we’re excited to see this trend continue.
A huge thank you to the over 63,000 new DataCamp learners (and counting) who are making our first-ever Free Week a success! If you’re enjoying the DataCamp learning experience, help us spread the word and share the link datacamp.com/freeweek with the hashtag #DataCampFreeWeek with your network. We’ll give free one-year subscriptions to the authors of the Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn posts with the highest number of combined likes and shares. Just be sure to use #DataCampFreeWeek! 
If you haven’t yet checked us out, we encourage you to join our community and explore DataCamp for free until May 22!
: One winner per platform on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. If the same person wins multiple platforms, they will only be eligible for one free year.