A few years ago I was involved in analysing some time-course microarray data. Our biological collaborators were interested in how we analysed their data, so this lead to a creation of tutorial, which in turn lead to a paper. When we submitted the paper, one the referees “suggested” that we write the paper using Sweave; I had never used Sweave. At the time this was a massive pain and I regularly cursed the name of the anonymous referee. A few years later, I’ve just updated code (due to a change in Bioconductor) and it was a breeze. A belated thanks to the referee.
In this latest update to the paper I’ve
You can find details full details about analysis on the associated github page.