The Department of methodology and Evaluation Research at Universität Jena has made available a set of free online video courses on data analysis.They cover topics that are particularly relevant to psychology and social science researchers, including SEM, causal inference, regression, R, and psychometrics.Some courses are in German, but many are in English, and the language of the course is clearly marked.Some require that you register, but registration is free.Their website allows you to filter just for English Language courses.Below are some courses that I found particularly appealing.
- Introduction to statistical programming with R by Ivailo Partchev
- Multiple Regression Theory by Rolf Steyer
- Statistical Inference for Causal Effects in Experiments and Observational Studies by Dr. Rubin
- Symposium on Causality
- Psychometric Test Theory by Rolf Steyer
- Introduction to the General Linear Model by Rolf Steyer and Marc Müller