solaR 0.22 is at CRAN
The version 0.22 of solaR is now available at CRAN. Besides, solaR is now registered at R-Forge.
- A new mergesolaR method has been defined for merging solaR objects.
- The calculation of the sunset time has been improved.
- The voltage dependency of the efficiency curve of the inverter is now included in fProd and calcGCPV.
- The default values of the module, generator and inverter of both fProd, calcGCPV and optimShd is now documented.
- The help page of optimShd now explains correctly the concept of GRR.
- The plot method for Shade has been renamed to shadeplot.
- The as.data.frame method of the Shade class is
offers daily e-mail updates
news and tutorials
on topics such as: Data science
, Big Data, R jobs
, visualization (ggplot2
), programming (RStudio
, Web Scraping
) statistics (regression
, time series
) and more...
If you got this far, why not subscribe for updates
from the site? Choose your flavor: e-mail
, or facebook