Please comment on this if you know of Arabic and Kurdish language resources for learning R.
I have been encouraging the economics faculty here to learn R for econometrics, both on grounds of quality and cost.
Here is a short list of resources that can help new users make the transition from SPSS if they choose.
- Home page and downloads http://cran.r-project.org/
- Instructions from UCLA http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/r/
- Instructions for SPSS Users http://statmethods.net/
- Graph examples http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques/
- Econometrics with R (pdf) http://cran.r-project.org/doc/contrib/Farnsworth-EconometricsInR.pdf
These resources are all in English. Does anyone know where to find R manuals or tutorials in Arabic?
Update: the R project posts foreign-language tutorials in Chinese, French, German, Italian, and several other languages but no Arabic.