contains functions for the input/output and visualization of medical imaging data that follow either the ANALYZE, NIfTI or AFNI formats. This package is part of the Rigorous Analytics
|Lightbox display of functional MRI "resting-state" acquisition using image(). The axial plane is used by default.|
|Lightbox display of functional MRI "resting-state" acquisition using image(, plane="coronal").|
|Llightbox display of functional MRI "resting-state" acquisition using image(, plane="sagittal").|
|Orthographic display of functional MRI "resting-state" acquisition using orthographic().|
The latest version of oro.nifti
(0.3.1) contains a substantial number of updates:
- Visualization of NIfTI and ANALYZE S4 objects
- Aspect ratio is now respected in the overloaded image() function for "nifti" and "anlz" class objects.
- The plane of acquisition (axial, coronal, sagittal) may now be specified by the user.
- Min/max values of the data are properly interrogated if cal.min/cal.max or glmin/glmax are not specified.
- Added accessor/replacement functions for cal.min and cal.max NIfTI metadata fields.
- Fixed bug in pixdim<- replacement function, should work now.
- Fixed bug in writeNIfTI so that FSLView can correctly identify the min/max values.
- Better treatment of Qform and Sform information.
Please use the mailing list at R-Forge or contact [email protected]
with any suggestions.
To leave a comment
for the author, please follow the link and comment on his blog: Rigorous Analytics
offers daily e-mail updates
news and tutorials
on topics such as: visualization (ggplot2
), programming (RStudio
, Web Scraping
) statistics (regression
, time series
) and more...
If you got this far, why not subscribe for updates
from the site? Choose your flavor: e-mail
, or facebook