How Can I Learn R?
Many visitors of the site have expressed interest in learning R, so I’ve put together a list of beginning resources for learning R:
- Use this intro to R: http://www.statmethods.net/
- Check out these resources for getting started with R: http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/r/
- Watch these videos from Coursera: http://blog.revolutionanalytics.com/2012/12/coursera-videos.html
- Post to the R mailing list or forums if you have questions
- Read other blogs on R-bloggers
- Read this site!
The post How Can I Learn R? appeared first on Fantasy Football Analytics.
offers daily e-mail updates
news and tutorials
on topics such as: visualization (ggplot2
), programming (RStudio
, Web Scraping
) statistics (regression
, time series
) and more...
If you got this far, why not subscribe for updates
from the site? Choose your flavor: e-mail
, or facebook