GGobi2 for windowsWe are very pleased to announce the first beta of
We have made a huge number of changes since the last version:
* much much more stable (thanks to Michael's hard work)
* now much prettier looking (thanks to the move to Gtk2)
* just about every area of the interface has been refined or redesigned
* csv import should now handle any thing you can throw at it
* Rggobi2 has had a major revamp (still ongoing)
* a new development site and bug tracker
* lots of bugs fixes to the barchart, and many of the tools
A big thanks goes to the whole GGobi team for making this happen: Debby Swayne, Michael Lawrence, Di Cook, Heike Hofmann, Hadley Wickham Duncan Temple-Lang and Andreas Buja.
If you do encounter any problems please send an email the mailing list or file a bug report - your feedback is appreciated and we are especially keen to eliminate any bugs that crash GGobi before the official release.