We’ve released the newest version of NIMBLE on CRAN and on our website. Version 0.6-9 is primarily a maintenance release with various bug fixes and fixes for CRAN packaging issues.
New features include:
- dimensions in a model will now be determined from either ‘inits’ or ‘data’ if not otherwise available;
- one can now specify “nBootReps = NA” in the runCrossValidate() function, which will prevent the Monte Carlo error from being calculated;
- runCrossValidate() now returns the averaged loss over all k folds, instead of the summed loss;
- We’ve added the besselK function to the NIMBLE language;
- and a variety of bug fixes.
Please see the NEWS file in the installed package for more details