Over the summer I made two posts about using the
dplyr package. The first was an example of the
dplyr verbs applied to fish data. The second was an example of modifications that I had made to
lencat() to work better with
dplyr. Since those posts, the pipe operator in
dplyr has changed from
%>%. Thus, I have updated those posts on RPubs (
lencat() example) to reflect that change.
I will make further posts in the near future to illustrate modifications to other functions in
FSA to make them work seamlessly with
p.s., Future examples will be posted on Rpubs and linked to from this blog. I am tired of trying to get the R code to look nice in the WordPress blog.