The uRos2018 conference is aimed at professionals and academics who are involved in producing or consuming official (government) statistics.
We are happy to announce that we recently posted the full program of the 6th international conference on the use of R in official Statistics (uRos2018) on our website.
- Six tutorials in the areas of
- Data Cleaning
- Network Analyses
- Survey Estimation
- Data manipulation with
- Analyzing spatial data
- Visualizing spatial data.
- Two keynote speakers:
- Alina Matei, professor of statistics at the University of Neuchatel and maintainer of the sampling package.
- Jeroen Ooms, R superprogrammer and maintainer of R and Rtools for Windows (UC Berkeley)
- Eleven sessions with contributed talks with five presentations from
all over the world.
- One session devoted to the results of a two-day unconf that is held prior to the conference.
- One social dinner
- Two journals will devote a special topic to the conference.
All the abstracts will be published online soon.
Registration is still open