The RStudio IDE is bursting with capabilities and features. Do you know how to use them all? Tomorrow, we begin an “RStudio Essentials” webinar series. This will be the perfect way to learn how to use the IDE to its fullest. The series is broken into six sections always on a Wednesday at 11 a.m. EDT:
- Programming Part 1 (Writing code in RStudio) – December 2nd
- Programming Part 2 (Debugging code in RStudio) – December 9th
- Programming Part 3 (Package Writing and in RStudio) – December 16th
- Managing Change Part 1 (Projects in RStudio) – January 6th
- Managing Change Part 2 (Github and RStudio) – January 20th
- Managing Change Part 3 (Package version with Packrat) – February 3rd
Each webinar will be 30 minutes long, which will make them easy to attend. If you miss a live webinar or want to review them, recorded versions will be available to registrants. Register here.
p.s. Don’t forget that you can watch many useful past webinars at our webinars archive.