Mango Solutions releases version 1.0 of RapidNCA
Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK – 5th March 2015 – Mango Solutions are pleased to announce the release of version 1.0 of RapidNCA, an application for the quick performance of non-compartmental analysis via a streamlined and controlled workflow process.
RapidNCA is a fully validated application which streamlines analyses to easily create robust and meaningful outputs to share with colleagues and management, whilst accelerating and automating report production. RapidNCA intuitively guides users through the short process of importing data when creating new projects. Users can then instantly visualise and interact with their data in the analysis area.
RapidNCA has been designed for use by non-technical analysts as well as PKPD experts and can be used with minimal training, improving the accessibility of internal knowledge.
RapidNCA accepts a variety of data formats including Excel and SAS transport files. Compliance and record keeping is simple with an automatically generated audit log which tracks changes and access to the data. Reports can be drawn in either summary or detailed formats, depending on the level of reporting required and is fully customisable, flexible and interactive with a user intuitive GUI which prompts and supports users through each stage of the process.
- NCA statistics calculated for intravenous dose pharmacokinetics using trusted algorithms (linear interpolation).
- Choose between adjusted-R-squared method or fixed number of points for terminal phase calculation.
- A fully automated audit trail to provide provenance which allows reproduction of key results.
- Interactive graphics to enable users to explore and review their data.
- Excluding of records from dataset or terminal phase calculation is automatically logged in the audit trail.
- The Group area where users explore relationships between groupings in the data and identify how the results should be summarised.
- The Report Generator allows the export of NCA statistics, graphics and data tables as a comprehensive automated report.
RapidNCA provides a dynamic and affordable platform for efficiently performing NCA in a streamlined and intuitive environment.