I posted a new version of the “RcmdrPlugin.KMggplot2” package, which is an Rcmdr plug-in for a “ggplot2” GUI front-end.
This package assists you to make “ggplot2” graphics.
- RcmdrPlugin.KMggplot2 (CRAN)
Changes in version 0.2-0 (2013-01-23)
- Added themes: classic, minimal (ggplot2-0.9.3).
- Added themes: tufte, economist, solarized, stata, excel, igray, few, wsj (ggthemes).
- Kaplan-Meier plot: added a option to show a p-value of the log-rank test (Thanks to Sharma Vivek).
- Kaplan-Meier plot: added a option to draw a line at median survival (Thanks to Sharma Vivek).
- Scatter plot matrix: fixed bugs and reimplemented, because the ggplot2::plotmatrix() is deprecated.
- Scatter plot matrix: added stratified plots.
- Modified start-up for the problem that Commander window open twice when a plug-in is loaded via library() (see Rcmdr 1.9-3 NEWS). In RcmdrPlugin.KMggplot2 0.2-0, you can directly load by
- theme_classic (ggplot2)
- theme_minimal (ggplot2)
- theme_tufte (ggthemes)
- theme_economist (ggthemes)
- theme_solarized (ggthemes)
- theme_stata (ggthemes)
- theme_excel (ggthemes)
- theme_igray (ggthemes)
- theme_few (ggthemes)
- theme_wsj (ggthemes)
Kaplan-Meier plot: log-rank p-value and lines at median survival
Scatter plot matrix: stratified plots