For the next few weeks I am travelling in North America and will be giving the following talks.
- 19 June: Southern California Edison, Rosemead CA.
“Probabilistic forecasting of peak electricity demand”.
- 23 June: International Symposium on Forecasting, Riverside CA.
“MEFM: An R package for long-term probabilistic forecasting of electricity demand”.
- 25 June: Google, Mountain View, CA.
“Automatic algorithms for time series forecasting”.
- 26 June: Yahoo, Sunnyvale, CA.
“Exploring the boundaries of predictability: what can we forecast, and when should we give up?”
- 30 June: Workshop on Frontiers in Functional Data Analysis, Banff, Canada.
“Exploring the feature space of large collections of time series”.
The Yahoo talk will be streamed live.
I’ll post slides on my main site after each talk.