We are very proud to announce our cloudnumbers.com release number 5! In the last days we rolled out several releases and bug fixes. Cloudnumbers.com now supports many more features and has an optimized startup process. This is a list of our main and very important new features:
- Bioconductor packages for the R application can be installed.
- An awesome file explorer/workspace browser: Supports Drag and Drop of files from a folder on your desktop directly onto the browser and the upload of a bunch of files at once.
- Plotting and video streaming of any content from a cluster in the Cloud to the browser.
- Re-configuration of clusters: e.g. re-installation of packages and software is possible now.
- A more secure password-forgot function.
- Many more small features,
- and a lot of little bugs are fixed now.
Log into the system and try it! Keep on sending feedback and consumer insights, and keep on following the cloudnumbers.com blog. We are currently working on several new features, a database integration and more applications (Python, C++, …). Furthermore, soon we will start the public beta and everyone can register and test for free!
We are happy to receive further feedback from you experts: [email protected]