Montreal R workshop: Plyr, reshape and other data manipulation goodies
March 12, 2012 14h-16h N4/17 Stewart Biology Building, McGill University
Étienne Low-Decarie, McGill University
This workshop is organized by the BGSA and is free of charge (!), but space is limited. Register early to ensure your spot!
- Ever want to split your data according to factors, apply a function on each part and combine all the results into a consistent output?
- Want a table of the slope for each year of your sampling data?
- Want a plot for each level of your treatment?
- Want to transform your data (e.g.: standardization)?
- And want the high speed benefits of parallelization to boot?!
If yes, come out the the workshop!
offers daily e-mail updates
news and tutorials
on topics such as: Data science
, Big Data, R jobs
, visualization (ggplot2
), programming (RStudio
, Web Scraping
) statistics (regression
, time series
) and more...
If you got this far, why not subscribe for updates
from the site? Choose your flavor: e-mail
, or facebook