We have uploaded version 2.1.5 of geomorph* to CRAN. The windows and mac binaries have been compiled and the tarball is available.
- New Auto Mode allows users to include pre-digitized landmarks added to build.template() and digitsurface()
- New gridPar() is a new function to customize plots of plotRefToTarget()
- New digit.curves() is a new function to calculate equidistant semilandmarks along 2D and 3D curves (based on tpsDIG algorithm for 2D curves).
- define.sliders() is new interactive function for defining sliding semilandmarks for 2D and 3D curves, plus an automatic mode when given a sequence of semilandmarks along a curve
- plotGMPhyloMorphoSpace() now has options to customise the plots
Important Bug Fixes:
- Corrected an error in plotAllometry() where verbose=T did not return
- pairwiseD.test() and pairwise.slope.test() deprecated and replaced by advanced.procD.lm()
- Read functions now allow both tab and space delimited files
- define.sliders.2d() and define.sliders.3d() deprecated and replaced by define.sliders()
* geomorph: Geometric Morphometric Analyses of 2D/3D Landmark Data
Read, manipulate, and digitize landmark data, generate shape variables via Procrustes analysis for points, curves and surfaces, perform shape analyses, and provide graphical depictions of shapes and patterns of shape variation.