The European R conference will visit Milan in 2020! Mirai Solutions is delighted to actively support and participate in the organization of the event.
The European R Users Meeting (eRum) is a biennial conference, taking place in Europe during those years when the useR is held overseas. It is a unique chance for R practitioners to get together, exchange experiences, broaden their knowledge around R and initiate collaborations with like-minded people. After Poznan in 2016, and Budapest in 2018, the 2020 edition will take place in Milan, Italy, through May 27-30, as announced officially by Miraier Francesca and co-organizers at useR! 2019 in Toulouse.
The event will include one day of workshops and two days of conference, with:
- Multiple parallel sessions on hot topics in machine learning, statistics and data science
- Plenary sessions with international keynote speakers
- More than 70 contributions in the form of presentations, lightning talks and workshops
- More than 500 international R practitioners
- A dedicated Shiny side-event
More about eRum2020:
- Check out the conference website
- Follow the event on Twitter @erum2020_conf
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Write the organizers an email at [email protected]
If you are interested in joining Mirai Solutions in supporting the event, you can check out the sponsorship brochure.