BCEs0 is the new R package I’ve written $-$ well, nearly finished to, anyway; it should be ready in version 1.0 in the next few days. The acronym stands for Bayesian models for Cost-Effectiveness with structural 0s, and it basically implements the model I briefly (and probably a bit confusingly) described in a previous post, here.
I’ve submitted the full paper (in which I present the whole model in much more details) to arxiv $-$ that’s the first paper I’ve put there. It should be available from Tuesday. Also, I created a webpage in which I’ve put some explanation. I’ll include all the relevant links and documentation there, soon.
On a related note, I have struggled a bit to create the webpage because I wanted to include some of the maths notation (using LaTeX fonts). But of course, Google sites, which is otherwise quite OK, I think, wouldn’t allow me to do that. So, I’ve reverted to using Texify, which allows you to create LaTeX symbols and then include them (sort of OK) in the html code (here is a nice guide $-$ of course Google Docs doesn’t exist any more, but Drive can be used instead).