Last call for registration of the course on Advanced R programming topics.
Next week on February 17/18, the yearly R course on Advanced R programming topics in Leuven (Belgium) is scheduled.
Registration can be done at https://lstat.kuleuven.be/training/coursedescriptions/AdvancedprogramminginR.html.
The course is rewritten based on 3 years of extensive customer feedback and because of the tremendous evolution R has encountered in the last years.
You'll learn the following in this 2-day course:
- functions and vectorisation
- control flow
- data handling using data.table (aggregation, rbinding, reshaping)
- apply family of functions, split/apply/combine
- error handling & debugging
- building reports with latex & Sweave
- building reports with latex/markdown and knitr
- S3 & S4 classes, methods & generics
- environments, search path, namespaces
- creating your own R package
- documenting your R package with Roxygen
- building a vignette
- R CMD check/build/install
- unit testing of your functions
- building your own corporate R package repository