The new version of WrightMap (Ancillary Antelope) is now available on CRAN.
This new version includes:
– New function to create fit graphs like the example below.
– Parameter conversion: Function for calculating Thurstonian thresholds from Master’s deltas.
– New examples.
– Added axis range controls.
– Made histogram ‘breaks’ option fully compatible with wrightMap.
– Improved CQmodel to read more models both on Conquest 2 and 3.
– Improved CQmodel to better interpret the model equations.
– dev.new() is now deactivated by default when calling wrightMap.
– WrightMap now requires R version 3.0.0 at least.
– and many, many other bugs and minor improvements.