The new version of WrightMap (Ancillary Antelope) is now available on CRAN.
This new version includes:
- New function to create fit graphs like the example below.
- Parameter conversion: Function for calculating Thurstonian thresholds from Master’s deltas.
- New examples.
- Added axis range controls.
- Made histogram ‘breaks’ option fully compatible with wrightMap.
- Improved CQmodel to read more models both on Conquest 2 and 3.
- Improved CQmodel to better interpret the model equations.
- dev.new() is now deactivated by default when calling wrightMap.
- WrightMap now requires R version 3.0.0 at least.
- and many, many other bugs and minor improvements.