The RStudio team recently rolled out new capabilities in RStudio, shiny, ggvis, dplyr, knitr, R Markdown, and packrat. The “Essential Tools for Data Science with R” free webinar series is the perfect place to learn more about the power of these R packages from the authors themselves.
Click to learn more and register for one or more webinar sessions. You must register for each separately. If you miss a live webinar or want to review them, recorded versions will be available to registrants within 30 days.
The Grammar and Graphics of Data Science
Live! Wednesday, July 30 at 11am Eastern Time US Click to register
- dplyr: a grammar of data manipulation – Hadley Wickham
- ggvis: Interactive graphics in R – Winston Chang
Live! Wednesday, August 13 at 11am Eastern Time US Click to register
- The Next Generation of R Markdown – Jeff Allen
- Knitr Ninja – Yihui Xie
- Packrat – A Dependency Management System for R – J.J. Allaire & Kevin Ushey
Live! Wednesday, September 3 at 11am Eastern Time US Click to register
- Embedding Shiny Apps in R Markdown documents – Garrett Grolemund
- Shiny: R made interactive – Joe Cheng