Revolution Analytics has just introduced a 10-module series of R courses in Singapore. If you'd like to learn how to do data analysis in R, already know data analysis in another language like SAS and want to transition to R, or just want to enhance your R skills in a specific area, one of these hands-on courses may be of interest. The available modules (which you mix-and-match) are:
- Module 1: Introduction to R
- Module 2: Taking on Big Data using RevoScaleR
- Module 3: Using R with Hadoop
- Module 4: Implementing Web Services using RevoDeployR
- Module 5: Introduction to Rattle and Alteryx for Data Mining
- Module 6: Visualization in R with ggplot2
- Module 7: R for SAS Users
- Module 8: Introduction to Statistics and Analytics
- Module 9: Advanced Statistical Topics, Data Mining, and Machine Learning
- Module 10: System Administration
The next scheduled course on April 15 is R for SAS users, a 2-day R course in Singapore designed for existing SAS users. This quick-start for the R language builds on your existing knowlege of SAS to teach data handling, data visualization, statistical analysis and reporting with R.
If you're not in the SIngapore area, you can find other R courses in North America, India, and Europe. And from anywhere in the world you can take Bob Muenchen's course R for SAS, SPSS and Stata Users online, April 21-23.