by Yanchang Zhao, RDataMining.com
There are more than 100 R tips at http://pj.freefaculty.org/R/Rtips.html, which provide quick examples to small challenges in everyday R programming, especially for users switching from other languages to R. There is also a .PDF version for it at http://pj.freefaculty.org/R/Rtips.pdf.
It presents short examples on:
- Data Input/Output
- Working with data frames: Recoding, selecting, aggregating
- Matrices and vector operations
- Applying functions, tapply, etc
- Common Statistical Chores
- Model Fitting (Regression-type things)
- Misc. web resources
- R workspace
- Interface with the operating system
- Stupid R tricks: basics you can’t live without
- Misc R usages I find interesting.