An update to ggtern, version 184.108.40.206, is now available on CRAN!
This version includes a number of bug fixes:
- Added convenience functions, and global options for modifying the length of the ternary arrows easily.
- Fixed broken ggsave function, which was not using the local print function.
- Fixed geom_errorbarR reference in geom_errorbarT and geom_errorbarL aesthetic check.
- Fixed some missing export functions in NAMESPACE file
- axis.tern.arrowstart and axis.tern.arrowfinish can now take vectors
The source is available on CRAN (click HERE) and should have propagated throughout the CRAN servers by now.